mercredi 18 novembre 2009

Fishy dilemna

Under the sea
I drew this for last week's EST challenge but wrangling four kilos of screaming monster prevented me from finishing it in time to submit. And now that I can take a step back to look at it, I'm not sure anymore what I should turn it into. My original plan was to make the blue very light and use the pattern for a writing set. But I'm starting to think it would work great as a print as well. What do YOU think ?

3 commentaires:

heartshapedcreations a dit…

It's so beautiful... I personally love your idea of using it for a writting set!

Vivi a dit…

Wow, that's gorgeous!! I have to say the writing set sounds really lovely too!

Green Martha a dit…

It seems like the writing set idea has a fan-club... Okay, I'll just need to source some materials then, like the right paper, and figure out packaging and all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails