mercredi 6 mai 2009

RIP Pilot V5... or not

So the reason why it was getting so hard outlining the frames on the major arcanas wasn't me getting shakey, or my wrist being too badly sprayed (I fell down yesterdya and twisted it more than you normally should), or my blood sugar being too low. It was my pen dying. Luckily I have a few spare pens at home, so I wasn't stuck without a trustworthy Pilot 0.5 . It's the first time I've used a Pilot so much it refuses me its services. Usually I lose them before that happens.
Oddly enough, the dead pen seems to not be quite dead. I was able to doodle some with it a few minutes ago... Weird.
2009-05-06
Donc si je n'arrivais plus à encrer correctement l'encadrement des arcanes majeures ce n'était pas ma main qui tremblotait, l'hypoglycémie ou une entorse du poignet due à ma chute d'hier. C'était mon stylo en train de mourir. Par chance j'ai quelques stylos de rechange à la maison, donc je ne me suis pas retrouvée coincée sans Pilot 0.5 . C'est la première fois que j'en use un jusqu'à ce qu'il me refuse ses services - d'habitude, je les perds avant.
Bizarrement, le stylo mort n'a pas l'air si mort que ça, j'ai pu faire quelques gribouillis avec tout à l'heure... Etrange.

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts with Thumbnails