jeudi 4 novembre 2010

My creative space...

... has been a little wuiet lately. The printmakig workshop was closed during the holidays, and the whole family has been sick in turns. We're all tired and slowly recovering. But I did manage to sew a teeny tiny bit !

It's not the prettiest t-shirt ever, but it's my first one using my serger/coverlock machine, which I adore ! I'm so happy I actually paid the extra $$$ for the Babylock and the cover stitch... I want to make a lot of things with this but I need pratice first. Lots of practice !

Hop over to Kootoyoo's blog for more creative spaces !

2 commentaires:

Chantal a dit…

I like the fabric you've chosen for your new t-shirt. Have fun with your new overlocker and hope you and your family are feeling better soon : )

RitaJC a dit…

Get well soon!

Lovely t-shirt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails